Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a lot of research and reading, and Ive decided when I get doors I will either get dragonfire or utv inc doors? I was just looking for some feedback on both, wich ones are best and how are the door latch assembly's?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I just a few weeks ago did the same thing you did read read read trying to decide what doors I also narrowed it down to Dragon Fire and UTVinc. I really like the looks of the Dragon Fire But I don't think they are built as good as the UTVinc. The things I read about the Dragonfire was the fit up was not as good . And that is true the doors do not fit like they should the excuse is frame flex different years ect. I don't hear that from other venders ?? I worked in quality control for twelve years and tool and die for thirty year the worst thing is when you get a someone that just dosent want to listen.O well just helps the other vendors. My dragon fire doors look good you just have to flex them to close. If you are not sold on the look I would go with UTVinc

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
I would flip a coin I like my dfr doors, but I have never not liked anything I purchased from UTV inc. Their products are top notch. My dfr doors don't have gaps, they also open and close easily. I might have just got lucky.

Drew

G

·
I've not owned either company's doors..but I have owned both companies products..I have also had a small issue with a product from each company( I'm a picky SOB I guess lol)..I'm hear to tell you UTV inc goes above and beyond with customer service as well as making awesome products. Great products..excellent service..I know which ones I'd pick :) Nothing on this earth is perfect..and it's nice to know if you are the one in a thousand that has a problem it will get taken care to your complete satisfaction..that's what UTV inc does.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are the latches on each of them. Are the utv inc doors really as easy to open and close as the video they have? Are the df doors pretty smooth? Or do you really have to slam them like the pro armor doors. I have a friend with the pro armors and you really have to slam them to get them to latch. If I'm gonna spend a ton of money on doors I want them to work as good as my truck haha

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I think the latches that Dragonfire are nice . I like them , if the door and frame fit better you wouldn't have to flex the door in to close it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I bought the utv inc doors last night amd some harnesses so hopefully they will be here next week! I'm going to pick up my new xp on sat and can't wait to get rid of those stupid nets and stock seat belts. How much work is it to put doors on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts