Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking for somewhere to get a good deal on a full windshield any help is appriciated

·
Registered
458 Posts
I was looking at the nylon one that rolls up. Now reason im looking at this price like $60 and it wont rub the body of the rzr on the bottoms. Ive been wondering if the plastic gets all scuffed up from the window on the ones that go all the way down

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was looking at the nylon one that rolls up. Now reason im looking at this price like $60 and it wont rub the body of the rzr on the bottoms. Ive been wondering if the plastic gets all scuffed up from the window on the ones that go all the way down
We have one of the plastic/nylon ones on the back of our rhino and I'm not a fan. It sucks to clean because it's soft and it seems like the static electricity attracts dirt. .02

·
Boozin' and Crusin'
324 Posts
EMP has a diamond coat plastic windshield that is awesome for not scratching. My friends all have polaris windshields and theres are scratched terrible. Mine has almost 3000 miles on it and it still looks really good.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Don't kid your self , dust sticks to plastic ... Glass is the way to go .. If plastic was
Better I would have saved a lot of money and made plastic windshields .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts