Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have over 300 miles on the stock tires and I thought they were ok but now I feel diff about my opinion. So a set of take off le rim tires any good? If not whats the best combo and what size. I mostly ride power lines and occasional sand pits and mud

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't know about the rims but i just slapped some maxxis 4-speed tires on my rig 26-9-12 26-11-12.. got them for $74 each and they are super light.. they are a 6ply radial tire and added no extra weight over the stock tires and the bump absorption over stock is astounding. I honestly cant believe how much better these radial tires are over the stock rubber or other bias ply tires i've used in the past.

The maxxis 4-speeds are much more aggressive looking in person than the internet pictures lead on..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Ancla 25x8x12 & 25x10x12

Front 15.6lbs
Rear 21.4lbs

Maxxis 4-speeds 26x9x12 & 26x11x12

Front 17.4lbs
Rear 20.3lbs

Not bad considering your going from a 2ply to 6ply & +1" width & diameter
:icon_thumleft:

Does tire happen to say "Made in ??" on side wall ?? :question:

·
Registered
385 Posts
my S/LE takeoffs(aluiminum wheels and bighorns) were very impressive for bang for the buck.

if i did less mudding than i do, i'd have kept them, but i'm stepping up to 28" zillas.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I took my 570 with six miles on it directly from the dealer to the tire shop, and put bighorns on it. The tires had 6 miles on them, and I got 200$ for them.
I really love bighorns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts