Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bench is to be delivered 08/16/10. My question is does the center lap belt share mounting bolts with the left & right lap belts ? TS bench with 5pt belts driver & pass. with Y belt in center. :question:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
While at the bench seat questions. How in the heck do you remove the seat to check the oil etc if your 4/5 points go through the seat? It looks like it may be a real pain. However I have never done it. I would like to hear from someone who has a bench.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
You might want to check your bench to verify that the frame is straight when you get it also. Mine was off by over an inch. They refuse to resolve the issue.

While at the bench seat questions. How in the heck do you remove the seat to check the oil etc if your 4/5 points go through the seat? It looks like it may be a real pain. However I have never done it. I would like to hear from someone who has a bench.
It's a royal pain since the harnesses bolt through the seat slots and the harnesses have to be removed with the bench to access these areas.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I bought a dipstick relocator from factory utv, that way you don't have to take the seat out to check the oil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.