Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What belts has everyone tried out on the Pro's?

I am coming from an XP 1000 and liked Hunter Works belts, but he seems to be NA focused on his products.

Any certain belts prove to work better/last longer on the Pro's?

Sorry if it's been stated already, couldn't find any posts about it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oem belts have always worked great for me. 4000km on original belt and still looks great. Another 3000km on spare belt also looks good still. Belt alignment and proper clutch maintenance/cleaning/blowing out the dust really helps. I blow my clutches out after every ride.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
636 Posts
What belts has everyone tried out on the Pro's?

I am coming from an XP 1000 and liked Hunter Works belts, but he seems to be NA focused on his products.

Any certain belts prove to work better/last longer on the Pro's?

Sorry if it's been stated already, couldn't find any posts about it.
EVO Worlds Best Bad Ass belt

• 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sandstorm lines.
  • Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
  • Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
  • Bottom Cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
  • Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
  • Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
  • Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
  • Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
  • Increased cord pop-out resistance.

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
307 Posts
Put the evo badass belt on mine 2 weeks ago. Iv been extremely hard on this belt . Washed and let it dry couple hrs, scotch bright the sheaves ,blow everything out then 3-20min heat cycles at low/medium speed in high. Been letting it rip ever since. Boosted launches and all. Holding up well. And bites way better than my stock one did .
Material property Font Packaging and labeling Fashion accessory Brand

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome, thanks for all of the input!

Has anyone ever used an Ultimax XP belt? I was thinking about one of those or a "Bad Ass" belt. Not to replace the O.E. but to have as my replacement if/when the stocker blows.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,139 Posts
Anyone ever wonder how many of the self proclaimed “world’s best belt” vendors get their belts from the same place? I have always wondered. I know some of them are thicker, so not likely they are the same belt, but so many of them claim to be the best.

I have nothing bad to say about any belt.

I have an oem belt on since new. Have 1,700 miles on and it is still great. No complaints.
I purchased a spare oem belt, put it on, broke it in, and took it back off to keep as a ready spare.

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
307 Posts
Anyone ever wonder how many of the self proclaimed “world’s best belt” vendors get their belts from the same place? I have always wondered. I know some of them are thicker, so not likely they are the same belt, but so many of them claim to be the best.

I have an oem belt on since new. Have 1,700 miles on and it is still great. No complaints.
I purchased a spare oem belt, put it on, broke it in, and took it back off to keep as a ready spare.
Very true. I’m pretty sure g-boost makes the belt I have. But it’s a very good belt and 30$ cheaper than oem so can’t go wrong with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have almost 7000 on a oem belt that my rzr came with 2019 turbo s I have a hunterworks for a spare everu time i check the belt looks like new

·
Registered
246 Posts
I had luck with my OEM belt til trying to pull my buddies rolled can am out of bug bowl in the sand. I went with the trinity sand belt and really was disappointed. Now I’m trying the worlds best belt.

·
Registered
102 Posts
2020 XP PRO. Base model. Installed clutch kit, tune & belt when machine had 200ish total miles. Stage 2 AA tune & AA S3 clutch kit. 2300+ miles on EVO Worlds Best Badass Belt. Really like smooth engagement. 2540 total miles as of today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts