Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I may have done things a little backwards. So now I am gonna need some information for other members here if possible. I have already added the blo hole power vent, and upgraded my clutch cover to the 2015+ cover with the additional cooling tube. Dalton clutch kit and hunterworks belt. Purchased the SDI alignment tool and the SDI mount to keep the clutches aligned. All of this obviously to keep temps down and not blow belts.

Well now I have decided to add the Razorback 3.0 to my car. So what I am curious about is what you guys are seeing temps wise on your belts before and or after these other modifications.
Just for curiosity sake. Nothing really scientific for the question. Just wondering what my modifications may or may have not done in the hopes of lowering belt temps.

told you I did it backwards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Average about 185 degrees of normal riding. Push it hard and hits 200-205. I usually let off and cool it down. I should have added the temp gauge when i first got my machine. It shows clutch problems before you destroy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Average about 185 degrees of normal riding. Push it hard and hits 200-205. I usually let off and cool it down. I should have added the temp gauge when i first got my machine. It shows clutch problems before you destroy it.
No mods to my clutches other than hunterworks rollers as the 2017 had square blocks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts