Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
craigstumph
2019 ultra low geared Turbo S 4
15,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order online or Contact Craig for your best deal.

Free shipping in the lower 48 states

SKU

Keep an eye on your Belt Temperature with the sleek and innovative Dynojet Belt

Temperature sensor kit. Featuring easy plug and play connections and a durable sensor, never second guess the status of your CVT system.

Features and Benefits:
• Belt temp sensor and PV3 link, allow for red screen alert based on belt temperature
• Sleek design is unintrusive and easy to install
• Help monitor belt temperatures as excessive heat is generated to avoid premature belt
degradation
• Durable AL housing
• Plug and Play connections to your PV3 w/ high quality connectors and no wire tapping

Dynojet has engineered a plug and play solution to integrate belt temperature directly onto your
Power Vision 3 device as a selectable gauge channel. No more messing with extra gauges and
finding gauge space or tapping wires for power – simply connect the supplied cables and choose
the temperature channel on the configurable gauges of your Power Vision 3 device. The
temperature reading can also be logged for review later after a day’s ride.

**Only interfaces with the Power Vision 3 to add the temperature channel onto the display.

Automotive tire Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wood Audio equipment Gadget Eyewear Jewellery
Eyewear Wood Bicycle part Audio equipment Font

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
2,369 Posts
I have a 2020 Pro XP.

Does it seal up the hole? I usually don’t go deep in water on purpose, but it does happen occasionally.

Does this mount on the plastic housing cover?
If so, is there is quick disconnect for removing the cover for belt inspection and housing cleaning?

·
craigstumph
2019 ultra low geared Turbo S 4
15,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2020 Pro XP.

Does it seal up the hole? I usually don’t go deep in water on purpose, but it does happen occasionally.

If so, is there is quick disconnect for removing the cover for belt inspection and housing cleaning?

The cord unplugs from the sensor lead which is mounted in the plastic cover. I think there is an o-ring on the sensor to keep water out.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have a 2020 Pro XP.

On a pro XP I believe the temp sensor should be mounted in the aluminum housing just like the photo in the first post.... That is the same spot I have my razorback positioned

·
Registered
538 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I considered that, but followed the instructions and also wanted it to be at a 90 degree angle. I don't think the position matters for dust since the dust comes in and get slung around, directly off the secondary. I do have the Wolfsnout filter and it was pretty clean in my cover since putting that filter in. Now I look forward to belt temps and fixing things because of data... FOR SCIENCE!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts