Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went all last season with rigid 20" led bar and stock headlights on stock battery with no problems. I'm changing my headlights to hid and added a 10" rigid led bar and changed my battery to a odyessy 925. Will I have problems running my lights? Hoping with the odyessy battery I will be good to go. Thank for your input guys

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
those batteries rock! it will do everything you need and then some. remember to keep it charged though, it will die with lack of use. i had one on my full size subaru sandrail, worked great for years!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
You have to do the math! Total number of watt hours in the battery plus charge rate will equal total available power! Then add up total usage (Drain) and it will give you run time, before your fuel injection stops;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear good thing about odyessy. Switching to hid headlights should take less juice than stock headlights. So I'm really just adding the 10" rigid.

·
Registered
932 Posts
You should be fine with just that. Just check your battery after you run your lights and make sure it doesnt need re-charged. I plug my odyssey into a battery tender.

·
Registered
431 Posts
you would have been fine with just the stock battery...... I ran my RZR with a 32" & 12" LED lightbars and 35w HID headlights on a stock battery all last year with no issues.... but the battery upgrade is always a good choice. I'm putting a full size optima in mine for this season.

·
King of crash!
31,881 Posts
the oddesys need a good charge...i still charge mine to top it off they do work better doing that...but it has alot of power... i also have a stinger battery that looks like the oddesy but has even more power

1 - 7 of 7 Posts