Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 rzr s the battery light keeps coming on the battery was also dead a couple of times should I just replace it or I got another problem?Also what kind should I get and where can I get it. Any help would be awesome

·
Registered
249 Posts
My 2010 rzr s the battery light keeps coming on the battery was also dead a couple of times should I just replace it or I got another problem?Also what kind should I get and where can I get it. Any help would be awesome
Not sure about your problem, but I'm going to be replacing mine with an Odyssey PC-925 when I get some funds. You can purchase them at most of our supporting vendors.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's the battery I was thinking bout wheres the best place and cheapest to get one
Its around the same price everywhere. Make sure you buy from one of our vendors so you can get a discount!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Remember guys you need the PC925L, the "L" is the reversal of the leads to bolt right in. Wherever you get it from be sure you contact them personally to make sure they have one in stock,
John

·
Registered
391 Posts
Using an automatic trickle charger is a must for long battery life. I have 5 machines and if one of them sits for 3 months or more without the charger on it, the battery is normally drained...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts