Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around for a possible exhaust system for my S. I like the Barkers exhaust sound the best, but im not sure if its going to be too loud for my stereo system. Anybody have this exhaust with the quietcores?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I had one on my S......it was so loud without the quiet cores that I didnt even run it more than 20 seconds without them! Even after installing them, they were so loud at WOT that I removed them and sold them after one ride. Nice quality exhaust, just too loud for me.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
I had one on my S......it was so loud without the quiet cores that I didnt even run it more than 20 seconds without them! Even after installing them, they were so loud at WOT that I removed them and sold them after one ride. Nice quality exhaust, just too loud for me.
If you don't want it loud don't buy duals, or any exhaust. If you want it to sound bad ass and gain some hp get the barkers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the stock exhaust sound i have now, but im looking for a horsepower increase... Nobody out there has it except for barkers, and im not sure about the noise level, dont get me wrong, i love a good sounding exhaust, but now im getting older, i dont need it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts