Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GPS GURU
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else run into problems with SUPERATV high clearance lower arms hitting on the bolts of the control arm like this.... could not tell where it was coming from till it got washed clean and there is definitely a clearance issue!

·
GPS GURU
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried to get you on the phone earlier to ask some questions about this but I guess I will do it here instead.

the only place that I could find this little tidbit of info was in the "upper A arm" instruction pdf.

no where was it listed in any of the "lower A arm" instructions.

(only running the lowers)

Now we've got damaged A arms. What to do ?

2019XP1000 4

·
5,562 Posts
Tried to get you on the phone earlier to ask some questions about this but I guess I will do it here instead.
Now we've got damaged A arms. What to do ?
2019XP1000 4
Sorry I missed your call. I'm rarely at my desk. Plus, they took me off the mainline and gave me an ancient phone to keep me hidden. Lol! I see the little blinking VM light now... :)

Shoot me that order number in a PM, and I'll fire out a paint pen to touch it up.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I purchased the high clearance lower A arms. I have the same issue. The damage to the A-arm is on the bottom side, but noticed it because the sway bar link nut was damaged (see the ops first picture). Can you mount the sway bar link inboard using the factory upper A arms?

·
5,562 Posts
I purchased the high clearance lower A arms. I have the same issue. The damage to the A-arm is on the bottom side, but noticed it because the sway bar link nut was damaged (see the ops first picture). Can you mount the sway bar link inboard using the factory upper A arms?
Yep, same thing. That link should be mounted to the inside on all arched arms to avoid contact.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts