Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

48K views 334 replies 31 participants last post by  Baja Designs 
#1 · (Edited)

Gone are the days of heading back to camp at sunset. Separate yourself from the pack with Baja Designs’ Polaris RZR Headlight Kits!
These kits include two vehicle specific mounting brackets, 4 Squadron Series Lights, plug and play wiring harness allowing you to use your factory switch, and mounting hardware.
It also maintains Low/High Beam functionality with a twist. On High Beam all 4 Lights work! It will not shut off Low Beam when switching to High Beam.

2014-ON XP1000 *14+ 900s Uses These Kits
Sportsmen Package - Pro Package - Unlimited Package

2015-ON 900

2011-14 XP900

2008-14 800
Sportsmen Package

Check out all of our RZR specific kits!
Baja Designs Polaris RZR Products

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Baja Designs has developed a plug and play kit designed for 2015+ XP900 and 2014+ XP1000 RZR's

This OEM, Polaris RZR 30" OnX6 Roof Mount Kit is designed utilizing stock mounting locations and takes all of the guess work out of installing a 30" OnX6 on top of the Stock Cage.

****Designed for use with Stock Cage. Will Not work with Factory Plastic Visor****
****This is just a visual representation showing how the kit will look mounted****

OEM, Polaris RZR 30" OnX6 Roof Mount Kit
45-7533
$1149.95

This kit comes equipped with a 30” OnX6 LED light bar and a vehicle specific wiring harness for an easy plug and play installation.
The OnX6 LED light bar utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet.
At an impressive 19,350 lumens, the OnX6 is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#5 ·
I have 2 stealth bars that I would like to convert to Amber. Can I buy the lenses or do I need to send them back to have them done?
thx..

#6 ·
With our U-Service technology, we can send you the lenses and you can easily swap them out yourself! No need to send them back. very easy and can be done in a matter of minutes.

Here is the link to our Stealth Amber Lens Kit:
Stealth Amber Lens Kit

MSRP: $24.95

PM Sent!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#8 ·
We do offer our Clear Lens in Driving/Combo, Wide Driving, And Spot!
Amber is available in Wide Driving Pattern

As far as the Patterns go:

Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.

Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)

Spot: Our High Speed Spot™ optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.

#10 ·
THE WAIT IS OVER!

Available Now is our Squadron Pro/Sport Black Rock Guard

Squadron (Pro & Sport) Rock Guard, Black
66-8001
The Squadron Pro & Squadron Sport rock guard/light cover is designed for daytime use, not only to protect from dust and dirt, but to protect from harsh terrain that may throw pesky rocks at your Squadron LED lights.
If you are looking for extra protection from your riding environments and a cool cover, then the Squadron rock guard is your answer!

MSRP: $9.99

#14 · (Edited)
We did some testing a while back with a few RZR's !

Take a look at the video:

Description:
As science and technology continues to push forward, so does Baja Designs.
We aren't called the The Scientists of Lighting for nothing, so we took a couple Polaris RZRs out to Ocotillo Wells, CA to test out some of our latest technology to bring you the finest products & of course have a little fun!
Stay tuned for our all new RZR XP Grill insert utilizing our OnX6 LED bar, coming soon!

RZR 1: 30” OnX6 Spot
2 XL Pros

RZR 2: 30” OnX6 Combo
Grill Mounted 10” OnX6 Combo (kit coming soon)​

#15 ·
Hello everyone!
We here at Baja Designs (BD) would love to hear your feeback!

Post up with "What's Most Important To Me Is....."
as the title

Some responses so far via. Facebook

"Dean W :
1. Customer Service/Support
2. Performance(usable lumens)
3. Reliability
4. Serviceability(user friendly)
5. Styling
6. Pricing
"

"Geoff M :
Performance is paramount, that's why you pay the money to get the best lights possible.
But this should be closely followed by support for the product.
I have recently seen clear evidence of Baja Designs superlative support, a real indication that this company wants to be the best.
"

"Chris T :
Performance followed by pricing/value."

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Thank you,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#18 ·
We have a great UTV Specific Harness for your RZR!
Allows Hi/Lo and Strobe Mode for OnX6 and Stealth Bars
64-0114
UTV Wiring Harness w/Mode-1 Bar max 325 watts

Pair it with one of our 15% OFF Racer Edition OnX6 LED Light Bars!

#20 ·
Hey there!

Just picked up my first Baja Designs light bar after using chinas finest for years.
It is a ONX6 30", i did purchase it used and it looks like the harness has been chopped. So my question is.

1. In the photo attached, is this the lead that this light was sold new with?
2. if not which harness will i need to have the light function correctly?

BTW this light bar is SOLID!! Build quality is immediately apparent. i can not wait to fire this thing up. Thanks for the assistance!

Attachments

#21 ·
Thank You for the support!
It does look like the person that sent you the bar included an extension with positive and negative bare leads.

We do offer a UTV specific harness w/mode switch.
It allows Hi/Lo/Strobe operations and comes with a 3-pin connector.

UTV Wiring Harness w/ Mode Switch
UTV Wiring Harness w/Mode-1 Bar max 325 watts
64-0114
MSRP: $69.95
RZR: $62.95

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#23 ·
Bailey, just got back from Moab. trailered out through the recent storms. only one of my light bars, now has moisture in it. Still works. Should I pull the lense cover and let it dry or do I need to send it in? I thought these were weather sealed. Guess its time to get it converted to amber.
thx..

#25 ·
Easy does it!

Our Baja Designs uService feature easily allows YOU to change and replace your lenses on any of our LED lights with ease.
A couple of quick steps enables you to swap your lenses for different lighting patterns such as spot, driving combo, wide cornering and amber wide cornering.
This image shows the ease of an amber wide cornering lens being swapped out for a spot lens in just a few minutes.
Don't worry though, your warranty is still if you decide to swap out your lenses, unlike many competitors.

For more information, please visit: Baja Designs | uService® - Replaceable Lenses for LED Light Bars & LED Lights

#27 · (Edited)
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
We are having a forum special for Fathers Day! Now until Tuesday 6/23 5:00 PM PST
PM me with what you're looking for and I will respond ASAP with pricing

:huepfenicon111:

****Must call and place order over the phone. 1-800-422-5292 ext. 114 Be sure to mention fathers day sale****

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#33 · (Edited)
******EDIT 4TH Of July Sale has ended! Keep an eye out for future specials******

REMINDER ! You're not too late to purchase with 4th of July pricing!

Baja Designs | Off Road LED Light Bars And LED Lights

PM Me if you'd like special forum pricing on select products!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

#34 ·
Introducing The New Cree XP-L LED | Baja Designs Blog

Continuous improvement has been at the core of Baja Designs (BD) since day one and the XP-L LED is a perfect example of that.
This new 3.45mm LED is the first commercially available single-die LED to achieve breakthrough efficacy of up to 200 lumens per watt! The XP-L will provide riders with increased lighting distance, improved rider safety and less eye fatigue.

This XP-L LED now comes standard in the XL Pro and XL-R Pro LED lights increasing the light’s lumen output from 4,300 to 4,900 lumens.
This increase in lumens and smaller footprint design has allowed Baja Designs (BD) to achieve the performance and distance desired by the most demanding customer.
By combining this new technology with BD’s 5000K Daylight Color Temperature and ClearView proprietary optics the switch to the XP-L will provide for improved daytime conspicuity and night time safety, reduced eye fatigue and fun.

#35 ·
August is just around the corner! Now is a great time for savings on Baja Designs products!
We offer great discounts for forum members. Shoot me a message or call for pricing!
1(800)-422-5292 x114

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.