Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/19/2018 and 11/26/2018.

Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.
*** Keep a copy of the tracking info ***

DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
Will the rebate with your headlight kits since it’s two pairs of squadrons?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

OEM kits with pairs will also apply. For the RZR specific kits, it's two pairs which means two rebates :)

Sweet! Which set do you recommend? Is unlimited overkill? I do get up to around 75mph at night. Desert riding, lots of whoops. I’m already running mirrors with lights on them that do a pretty good job of lighting up everything close to mid range. I’m trying to avoid putting a light bar on the roof.

·
Vendor
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! Which set do you recommend? Is unlimited overkill? I do get up to around 75mph at night. Desert riding, lots of whoops. I’m already running mirrors with lights on them that do a pretty good job of lighting up everything close to mid range. I’m trying to avoid putting a light bar on the roof.

The unlimited kit is a great setup for higher speeds and long-range applications. The Squadron Racer provides more distance compared to the Pro, which is necessary for when you're hitting speeds of 70, 80mph+... I'd recommend the Unlimited for your application so you can have plenty of distance without a roof mounted bar.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
836 Posts
Just called and ordered a set of squadron sports in spots for the rzr today! Didnt even think to check for the rzr forum discount 🤦‍♂️
Cant wait to see real lighting. I have a custom modded mag light that runs a cree chip for about 1k lumens and I would love to mount it but Ill try the squadrons at 3k+ lumens each first.

·
Registered
103 Posts
if I bought more than one product, can I include all products on same rebate form or do you guys want one for each eligible product?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts