Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Struck a deal on a VooDoo Blue 900 today, Should be picking it up next week.:ride::ride::ride: Took a close look at the Maverick but to many cons for me. I know what I have in the 900 plus I have a GREAT polaris dealer closest can am dealer is a 1 hour and a half away.:):):)

·
Registered
254 Posts
sweet when are we going to windrock i just took mine new voodoo up there last weekend 150 miles worth of breakin

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
:ride: congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet when are we going to windrock i just took mine new voodoo up there last weekend 150 miles worth of breakin
If everthing works out probally sometime in November. TJ motors has a group headed up then probally try to hook up with them. When are you going again?

·
Registered
254 Posts
If everthing works out probally sometime in November. TJ motors has a group headed up then probally try to hook up with them. When are you going again?
october 18-21 for the fall jam

·
Administrator
50,354 Posts
Struck a deal on a VooDoo Blue 900 today, Should be picking it up next week.:ride::ride::ride: Took a close look at the Maverick but to many cons for me. I know what I have in the 900 plus I have a GREAT polaris dealer closest can am dealer is a 1 hour and a half away.:):):)
Congrats on your new Ride Lee !.:)

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Congrats! Kinda curious on the personal "cons" you had w/ the Maverick. I have my own (can't Stand the rear build) issues in that it's as far from K.I.S.S. as possible. The XP is alright, but wish it used A-arms too....

I think you'll be much happier, testing out the first batch might be great, but Could be....

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! Kinda curious on the personal "cons" you had w/ the Maverick. I have my own (can't Stand the rear build) issues in that it's as far from K.I.S.S. as possible. The XP is alright, but wish it used A-arms too....

I think you'll be much happier, testing out the first batch might be great, but Could be....
Visco diff, pushed and pulled to many commanders out.Worried bout clutch eating belts on slow trailriding.Drive by wire, My cousin had a commander he was doing a donut it went into limp mode flipped , he ended up breaking his hand. Plus I have excellant dealer support from adams motorsports in montgomery, with can am i,m an hour and half away and have to start new relationship.:rm_thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What happened to your other xp Lee?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Sold it in spring, and built a lake home spent the summer on the lake boatn and waverunners. Waters gettn to cold to swim gettn ready to ride the dirt now.:ride::ride:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

Visco diff, pushed and pulled to many commanders out.Worried bout clutch eating belts on slow trailriding.Drive by wire, My cousin had a commander he was doing a donut it went into limp mode flipped , he ended up breaking his hand. Plus I have excellant dealer support from adams motorsports in montgomery, with can am i,m an hour and half away and have to start new relationship.:rm_thumbdown:
Those are very solid points... Can-Am needs to make it possible to dis-sable the drive by wire. But a solid relationship with the dealer is golden.. And like you mentioned you already know what to expect the XP...

H

·
0 Posts
Congrats!
I don't blame you for not waiting for a Maverick..
The standard visco is a deal breaker for me too..prob works ok in the dunes as long as you keep your momentum up...but anywhere else it sucks. If they come out with a DPS model (should have QE)maybe..depends on the cab heat at that point.
In the mean time I'll keep enjoying my XP and let the "I'd rather push a Can-am than drive a Polaris" crowd uncover the Maverick's strengths and weaknesses :) well when they get their hands on them eventually.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Decisions....Decisions.... Found a Liquid Silver I like a lot.... Better deal mite not get a Voo Doo blue afterall, but it will be an XP!!!:ride::ride::ride:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts