Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just got back from a great trip had a huge group...lots of quads..4 rzr-s and 5 rhinos....
we went on many rides all over...sand dirt day and night.

i was in a hury on the drive up

we ran into a wedding wile at the resturant/bar lol...

then i got crazy and thought my truck was a desert runner.... here is what 100 mph in the dirt looks like...my co pilot took some photos..

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,782 Posts
3-6....it took me a sec. to figure that out....
At first, I thought you left March 6 (3-6)

I was thinking...wow, thats one hell of a trip!!

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as to more pics i think i left my camera and video in my friends trailer i dont seem to have them....bummed

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How hot was it?Where is your avtar?
i changed it but i guess i messed it up...

weather was nice 100 all day cool nights and a light wind... only big wind was late Sunday.... we spent alot of time out in the dirt this time

and since i had only the quad and truck and flat long trails were the ticket it just seamed fun to take the truck out....only problem was i hit a small 2 ft jump at about 80 mph in the truck and ..i landed a Watson lawn dart !!!! not good in a big truck it bounced huge a couple times i have a mark across my shoulder from the belt and my head hit the roof and twisted my neck bad and the big one...my knee smashed into the dash and now its all messed up hard to walk.... i tell you no mater what i drive i seem to find a way to get hurt...but i now know what them vora and other off road truck guys see in going fast in the dirt ,,,it rocks !!!! i only had the cajones to get up to 110 mph and avg about 80 most of the time but hey !!! my truck is a street ride....

were going Columbus day too i ran into a couple forum members their too and a huge one for my group we finally made it to the top in one of the rhinos....

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol @ gary... i was up to 23 mpg befor i thought i was at bonnivile 1 did 120 -125 for about 25 miles... killed my milage...by the time i slowed down it was down to 16 mpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yea, I just got back also. Saw Johnny out there as well. Good news!!! the road from Hwy 50 to Sand Mountain is paved!! :) That makes life SOOO much easier! Gonna try for for Oct. as well. My new Twisted Stitch bench seat worked out great. Took both kids out numerous times without having to take one at a time. Sand Mountain ROCKS!!! :ride:

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never made it back to show my friends your seat next ride lasted till after midnight. Took truck out again after we left your. Camp.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts