Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to show you all our new EXO Winch Bumper. If you have questions post on here and I will make sure to get to you asap!

USE RZRFORUM10 at checkout for a 10% Forum discount!

Our Polaris RZR EXO Winch Bumper was designed to be extremely rigid without sacrificing style. We worked hard to ensure a perfect fit and a no struggle/ no modification installation.

This bumper mounts to the factory locations as well as tying into the frame with the included upper clamps. The winch mounting plate will accept both wide spool and standard winch patterns. (Shown here with optional Warn ProVantage 4500S -90451)

Will fit the following vehicles:

15+ RZR S 900

15+ RZR XP 1000

16+ RZR S 1000

May work on other models, call to verify.

-1020 DOM 1.75" x .095" wall and 1.5" x .095 wall tube.
-Winch and lower plate 1/8" cold rolled & Laser cut steel.
-3/8" thick lower tie down plate
-CNC machined clamps for upper bumper support.
-Removable 1/8" brushed aluminum skid plate.
-Stinger opening will support up to a 6" LED Bar.

-All Powder Coated items are sandblasted.

* ALL mounting clamps and hardware are included!

CAD designed, created, built, and TIG WELDED in house using 100% USA made materials AND Equipment!

Attachments

·
Addicted
3,636 Posts
That, Sir, is a good looking bumper!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price on the bumper starts at 475 raw. I won't have the ability to quote shipping until tomorrow when I get back to the shop. If you go to bmfabrications.com and enter your info it will calculate the shipping.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price on the bumper starts at 475 raw. I won't have the ability to quote shipping until tomorrow when I get back to the shop. If you go to bmfabrications.com and enter your info it will calculate the shipping.

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Looks sweet. Nice bumper! And thanks for the pics of our VIPER MAX installed too. Have a good Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am looking for a winch bumper for my 18 RZR XPT4. Any thoughts on how this on will fit and if it would cause any issues with air flow and cooling. It is a great looking bumper and is one that is definitely on my radar. Thanks,

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am looking for a winch bumper for my 18 RZR XPT4. Any thoughts on how this on will fit and if it would cause any issues with air flow and cooling. It is a great looking bumper and is one that is definitely on my radar. Thanks,
No adverse affects for cooling noted although my ride is not a turbo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any idea of what this bumper weighs and is there any hardware that mounts inside the frame like the highlifter bumper would have? It is a very nice looking bumper and I'm just trying to decide what color I would go if I order one. The color Profuzz went with looks great on his machine.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I have a highlifter and a turbo. I took the highlifter bumper off and put a atv guru bumper on it for better coverage. I put the b&f bu,per on and let me tell ya this thing is solid and it does connect to the frame around the sides. IMG_4590.jpg IMG_4591.jpg IMG_4592.jpg IMG_4593.jpg

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts