Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Here you go: ASLD Recreational Permit

Also every national forest in the state has many miles of trails that can be ridden. Yoiu can get maps for the Coronado National Forest from any national forest office. The offices are located in Tucson, Douglas, Wilcox, Bowie and probably a few other towns in the area, possibly in Bisbee.

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are there any places to ride around Bisbee?
Found any areas since your post? Here are some I'd recommend...Just east of Patagonia in San Rafeal Valley is very scenic riding. North of Tombstone off of Middlemarch road is some fun riding in the Dragoon mtns and northeast of you is some great riding in the Chiricahuas. I'm interested in your area so let me know when you get out next time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Shoot Troy, I just saw this. My son and I went riding on Ft. Huachuca today. We go most weekends for anywhere from 2-6 hour rides. There are several folks that go out pretty regularly. Let me know next time you want to venture out...maybe we can link up.
Tom

·
Registered
60 Posts
where is there a place to ride on the fort i have lived in sv fro 21 yrs grew up there i just bought a rzr needing a better place to ride then just the ranch

·
Registered
264 Posts
Man...all over in them thar hills! Just head up any of the roads pointed that direction and you'll connect up to them. Garden canyon is a fantastic entry point...just bring a GPS so as not to get lost, or someone w/some experience in navigating those trails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts