Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two front axles for a 50" in great shape. $75 each shipped. They were off of an 09 model. I also will be swapping mine over to an s next week. If anybody needs separate arms or the whole thing let me know. Items I have for sale that will be pulled off SOMETIME NEXT WEEK include

Aluminum a arm guards, painted blue, front and rear, front has rzr cutout of it. They are for a 50"! I should have them back next wee

Two front axles off of a 50" rzr, both have a tornn boot $50

Halogen kc style lights with the halo ring, no wiring $25

My rzr has under 500 miles on it. Most accessories were added around 150 miles. Will post pics later or email them when requested before purchase.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i want the a-arm skids. and i need the door net for drivers side. might want the spacers too. i rolled mine today i flew out on the 3rd roll. let me know.
mark

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I have them. I would really like someone to make me an offer on all of them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I understand selling all together. I ramped mine a little too hard and bent just that one upper. Found singles on eBay for 75 shipped, just pm me if you don't find a buyer.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Harnesses are sold. Rear axles are sold. Make offers on this stuff the more you buy the cheaper. Will seperate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts