Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone is racing in the race for AWRCS UTV class on Saturday Nov. 6 in Pine Hill, Natrona Heights, PA?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The race starts at 4pm but you they leik it if you are registered before 3pm and it is only $30 total and you must have a co-pilot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
can you give me some more info on this. I am interested in it. Also a few others are as well. District 6 might throw some harescrables together for next season. Thanks rob

·
Registered
322 Posts
More info Please!!!

I'll be there and bring at least 5 others.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The UTV course is usually about 4 miles and we race for 1 hour, the race starts at 4 sharp and they run the open class right with the stock class because there hasn't been that many of us. You should be ragistered by 3 or shortly after. It is $10 to get in the gate and $30 to enter the race. You must have a copilot, helmet, boots are not required but the more protection the better. So it is a total of $40 to race and any side by side is welcome to race.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'll be there, along with some friends.

I'm also going to Saintclairesville OH and the one in Indiana after that.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm going to check into some more info.

Do you know what rules they are running, as far as classes go?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted the wrong date for the GNCC race in october it is onb the October 9th not the 6th.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be there, along with some friends.

I'm also going to Saintclairesville OH and the one in Indiana after that.
That's cool, the one in OH is Oct 9 not Oct 6. I don't know if we will make it to Indian or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts