Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if anyone near nw pa would be interested in coming an trying a real hard woods racing series. The next an last race for the year is in natrona Heights PA on November 6.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AWRCS is like gncc but alot of tight sections an hard turns. its in natrona heights PA on Nov 6. if u can look up the web site to get more info on when it starts an when u gotta reg.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'll be there calling today to register. Call 724-822-1590 after 4:30 to do so. Call 412-607-0960 to call about classes and such is name is steve!!!!!!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
I'll be there calling today to register. Call 724-822-1590 after 4:30 to do so. Call 412-607-0960 to call about classes and such is name is steve!!!!!!
Let me know how you do and how the track is. Wish I could go and check it out. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Let me know how you do and how the track is. Wish I could go and check it out. Maybe next year.
no problem tony and i'll record the whole thing on the go pro !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
have any other races on the go pro?

I might be interested in this series, might have to do some winter prepping this year

·
Registered
616 Posts
have any other races on the go pro?

I might be interested in this series, might have to do some winter prepping this year
sorry I don't as this will be the first time at the event. I have the weber motor and unless they have a unlimited class I can't get in. This is the first series I found that had one (not that I searched a bunch but this close) I've race drag bikes and shifter karts but this the fisrt time in the sxs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AWRCS has a open an stock class. its almost just like gncc but most of the course is all woods racing. I know if u like hard racing ur gonna have a blast doin this series.:)

·
Registered
616 Posts
AWRCS has a open an stock class. its almost just like gncc but most of the course is all woods racing. I know if u like hard racing ur gonna have a blast doin this series.:)
I'm sure I will I like to race about most anything. I tried to go race the gncc when it was down powerline but they don't allow turbos or have a open class. I take it you raced the series this year, can you give me some input anything that would help a first timer. Maybe you can answer this for me I put mine on its side and have a bent tube (somthing i'll be fixin this winter ) but will the let me race with it. I have the 5 point's what else is important. Don't want to go thru all the effort and not get to race. Thanks in advance chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sure I will I like to race about most anything. I tried to go race the gncc when it was down powerline but they don't allow turbos or have a open class. I take it you raced the series this year, can you give me some input anything that would help a first timer. Maybe you can answer this for me I put mine on its side and have a bent tube (somthing i'll be fixin this winter ) but will the let me race with it. I have the 5 point's what else is important. Don't want to go thru all the effort and not get to race. Thanks in advance chris
Yea i raced the whole series this yr. I looked an seen that they do let turbos an nos race in the open class an i dont think they would care if u have a bent tube as long as it wasnt a bad hazard to other riders an urself. the 5 points r a plus to have when racing anything i think. The race starts at 4 sharp so u might wanna get there acouple hrs early to get reg an set up. the courses are about 4 miles long an r very tight trails. I hope to see good turn out for the last race of the yr.:)

·
Registered
616 Posts
thanks ikeman312 for the answer and will be there around 2 so i have plenty of time. I just hope there aleast enough in the open class for a race!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks ikeman312 for the answer and will be there around 2 so i have plenty of time. I just hope there aleast enough in the open class for a race!!!!!!!!!
yea ur welcome. Yea there should be alot in the open class to race against. hope to c u there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
im gonna come if i can get my powercommander working.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If anyone needs the adress for the AWRCS race in Natrona Heights it is..... 2015 Burtner Rd. Natrona Heights, PA 15065

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just to add to the above posted adress if you happen to not be able to find it cause sometimes the events are held on a different part of the property for that address.....

From Pittsburgh (south) - follow Route 28 North to the Natrona Heights exit (Exit 15). At end of off ramp make a left. Go approximately 2/10th of a mile and the entrance to the property will be on your right.

From the north - Routh 28 South to the Natrona Heights exit (Exit 15). At end of ramp make a right. See above.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts