Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the wiring diagram/pin out for the AWD switch? I am trying to find a direct replacement for it. Preferably one of OTRATTW's Contura Switches, but need to know how exactly it is wired (if it is possible to even use this type of switch). I tried searching, but could not find anything.

Thanks for the help!

Drew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I am fine with wiring it up, however, the nice Gentleman I spoke with at OTR said it had to be a very specific type of switch body. I am curious if anyone knows exactly what switch body I would need.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did you ever figure out which switch body was required to replace the awd switch I am wanting a contura v switch from OTR as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you ever figure out which switch body was required to replace the awd switch I am wanting a contura v switch from OTR as well.
Yes, the guy at OTR helped me out with it (cannot remember his name for the life of me). It is the Contura II switchbody but I do not know the pin out. I think it is the lighted SPST. I had the Contura II switchbodies, and got laser etched Contura V rockers.

·
noob
499 Posts
OTRATTW's switches come with a wiring diagram. Great place to deal with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts