Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a street legal lighting kit from ATVsuperstore, and when I was plugging all the connections back up to the rocker switches on the dash, I accidentally plugged an old connector ( not used anymore ) , into the AWD rocker switch. I didn’t know that until I went to I have AWD, at that point my check engine light came on, and AWD didn’t engage. I realized what I had done and unplugged the old plug, and then plugged the new connecting plug into the AWD switch. After correcting my mistake, the engine light stayed on, and still doesn’t allow the machine to switch into AWD. I checked the curses near the battery, and the inline fuse going from the AWD switch to the bus bar. Both were good. I even tried removing battery terminals to reset the ecu without luck. I know my AWD works flawlessly, but I just cant find the simple fix. Help please. 828-736-2472. Please text me any info that could help please. I don’t have good internet, so I can’t check this sight on a regular basis. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts