Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Map rookie here - looking for a map to stay legal when riding in the Clarksville, Ozark & Oark area
New to Avenza maps and having trouble finding what I need for the area. Should I be using the Map Store or is there a better place to download maps?
Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much appreciated Phil! Headed to Clarksville for Christmas for the first outing with the RZR!
Merry Christmas to you & yours

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'ts probably just me but finding the maps I need in Avenza's map store is a PITA! I've had better luck googleing the ranger district mvum you're interested in and downloading it from that site. The site almost always gives you the link to the Avenza map in their store. Google the national forest you're interested in and right down the district you need and then just search for it.
Dwight

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I downloaded the Ozark National Forest (East) map and it showed every trail we went on! Worked perfectly - now I just need to locate a compass that will work with my Samsung tablet A, Thinking it must need an external device as it does not have anything to find magnetic North.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts