Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I searched the threads trying to find an answer to my question prior to this post with no luck so I hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but I just recently purchased my first rzr on a smoking deal. It's a 2015 XP1000 Fox edition with 90 miles. Anyways, it has the 4.3 (I think) PIDD in it. I updated it yesterday and see the media option in system settings and have turned it on. Now when my phone is connected through Bluetooth it shows whatever song I'm listening to on the display. Only issue is, it doesn't have any speakers in it. So my question is what do I need to hook speakers up to the back of the PIDD? I pulled the dash up and looked on the back but didn't see any connection points. I'm fairly experienced in hooking up audio in vehicles but this is all new to me. I'm not wanting a system to blow everyone off the trail, I'm honestly looking for some budget friendly PODs (recommendations?) to mount on the roll bar to start off. Thanks in advance for your time!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry Bud, I'm not familiar with the systems that old. If nobody responds I recommend checking with the dealer or maybe give Rocky Mountain A.T.V. a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts