Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
For sure too good to be true. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA?

This is an amazing 2010 Polaris RZR S with Fox Racing shocks. This ATV is ready to ride and will be shipped to your door for free.

470 miles

$6000 ????

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I found them through eBay with 0 feedback on a 2010 rzr 4 for $8300'delivered to my door. They send me wiring instructions and could not answer any of my questions nor provide any references. Beware!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I ordered one. With an assumed name. We'll see what they say when I tell them I want to inspect it and pay cash for it. LOL

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
3955 Manzanita Ln, Elko, NV 89801

This address was on their web site. Someone close should go by, doubt you will find anyone or even a building.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looked up the building on google earth. Empty warehouse. Also the wiring instructions I received was for a personal name in OH and the address is a house owned by a bank that's empty. He stopped answering me emails as soon as I started asking tough questions. I'm going to report them before someone gets taken. The web site was reg. 8-16-12 so there just getting started. That's a lot of work to scam someone but if you take in20k or so to them it's well worth it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the email pertains to the wiring info:
Hello,

Thank you for confirming your order. Unfortunately we
don't offer discounts for picking up an ATV, only for buying
multiple units. We have a special offer this week and we can
include two free helmets, size M for every RZR but this
offer is valid only for the shipping option. Please see
below the bank account details for making the payment for
your ATV. Your payment will be made straight to our
financial headquarter in Ohio:

Total amount to be paid: $8,300.00
Bank Account Number: 358202813004
Bank Routing Number: 041001039
Bank Name: Key Bank National Association
Bank address: 88 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
Swift code: KEYBUS33

Account Holder:
Joseph Worsley
946 Commerce Ave NW
Warren, OH 44485

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yep, there have been similar scams in the past. If they make a quick 20-30k they just close up shop and start over.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
281 Posts
Bank Account Number: 358202813004
Bank Routing Number: 041001039
Bank Name: Key Bank National Association
Bank address: 88 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
Swift code: KEYBUS33

Account Holder:
Joseph Worsley
946 Commerce Ave NW
Warren, OH 44485
Used this information and sent it to the FBI tip line.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Got this today. Told them I wanted to pick it up in person and pay cash. I also asked for a contact phone number but was not given that.

Hello,

You can pick up the ATV according to the following schedule from our main warehouse located at 3955 Manzanita Ln, Elko, NV 89801: every Friday between 2pm-5pm and every Saturday between 9am-1pm.
Please note that we will cancel your order for the moment because all orders must be paid in 48 hours.

Regards,
Rhonda Hamilton
ATV Hunt Sales Manager
My response:

Can I have the contact phone number for that location and your main headquarters? I want to make sure the RZR is there when I Get there. Also, why am I asked to transfer money into a personal bank account rather than use a credit card or cash to a business account? Seems out of the ordinary. Also, if these ATV's are housed at a warehouse in Arizona, can you explain why there is snow in some of the pictures? Last time I checked, it does not snow often in Arizona.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sent him/her a nasty email after all was said and done, here was his response:
Hello,

Sorry for the late answer but I was out of the office. I don't understand your point of view. If you want to buy an ATV and don't want to do a bank transfer you are more than welcomed to pay cash and to pick up the ATV. We've already provided you the schedule for picking up an ATV but you've chosen the shipping option.
Also, you don't like our Customer review section but you want to do a deposit first and the rest of the amount cod like another customer who posted there.
We've canceled your order because we have other interested customers for that ATV. As you probably know all prices are lower than the usual because we have a 25% off limited offer this week.

Regards,
Rhonda Hamilton
ATV Hunt Sales Manager

What a joke...25% off this week LMAO! Such a scam.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts