Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have signed up for this . It is OCT 6 2012.
They are still looking for Side x Side owners.
I think they want opinions on new models, new features, etc.

Here is the last email I got. Call Sam and give my name as a reference if you want.
My name is Steve Forcier

Here is the email

We are still looking for participants for this interesting study, so if you know of anyone else who owns a side-by-side or ATV and might be interested in participating, please ask them to call us as soon as possible at 602-914-1950 and ask for Sam.

August 31, 2012

Dear Steve,

Thank you for agreeing to participate in our market research study.

Delve is a national market research firm. We conduct studies on a variety of topics, products, and services. Be assured that you will not be approached to purchase anything during or as the result of your participation in this research study. We will ask for your opinions and thoughts on products and services only.

You will receive compensation at the conclusion of the study. Because we invite only a small number of individuals to participate in each study, your participation is very important. Please make every effort to keep your appointment. If you are unable to attend, please contact us as soon as possible at 602- 914-1950.

Study Nr: PHX-07721 Study Topic: ATV and Side-by-Side

Day: Saturday Date: October 6, 2012 Time: 11:30am

263 N Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
602-914-1950

• Please arrive 15 prior to the start of the session so you can complete any pre-study paperwork and we may begin on time.

• Upon completion of the study, you will receive $125.

• Please bring reading glasses with you if needed.

• A picture ID will be required for admission. You will also need to bring your UTV registration or title.

• We will not be able to accommodate children, so please make other arrangements for them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I missed this one. Would be interested in attending any future studies. Let me know if any new ones come up.

Thanks,

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They contacted me because they saw a CL add of mine selling RZR parts. I went spent 1 hr going thru surveys on an ipad, looked at some SxS's (RZR, RZR XP,Commander & Wildcat) filled some more surveys, talked to a guy...got $135 CASH!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts