Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, heres the deal, The great State of Alaska is giving me my free Dividend deposit on OCT 7th, and the Vendor that gives me the best deal on a pair of Twisted Stitch Excel seats with the Red lining and of course a way to mount them if thats not included to zip 99567, on the seats will get my business..This is for my Red, White, & Blue build... I accept Forum discounts and Military discounts, and well..any other discounts....May the best vendor win. OCT 7th so like 9 days away.. Thanks guys!

Also if anyone who has seen my current build and thinks they have an idea for a better set of seats please let me know!! I have 9 days to make up my mind!! Cheers, Mike#9

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
Ok, heres the deal, The great State of Alaska is giving me my free Dividend deposit on OCT 7th, and the Vendor that gives me the best deal on a pair of Twisted Stitch Excel seats with the Red lining and of course a way to mount them if thats not included to zip 99567, on the seats will get my business..This is for my Red, White, & Blue build... I accept Forum discounts and Military discounts, and well..any other discounts....May the best vendor win. OCT 7th so like 9 days away.. Thanks guys!

Also if anyone who has seen my current build and thinks they have an idea for a better set of seats please let me know!! I have 9 days to make up my mind!! Cheers, Mike#9

This is a nice seat , i like the race inspired desing, you arnt going to slip out of these. I just order a set from Black Rhino Performance with the orange trim.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SO, UTVINC. so far, I will contact them..I just want to find out the best deal I can get..I really like these seats! Do they come with mountng supports??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts