Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our bolt-on Polaris RZR dash bar braces the base of the A pillars together and adds strength to your factory or aftermarket roll cage. It also provides a place to mount lights, on board cameras, GPS etc using clamp on tube mounts. The dash bar features our tube clamps that are machined from half inch thick cold drawn seamless tube and include stainless machine screws.

We machine the inside of the tube clamps for clearance over the welds at the base of the A pillar. This way the tube clamps mount over the cage bungs, greatly adding strength to this major connection point.

Dash bar comes in a durable satin black powder coat finish that matches the OE roll cage.

*Dash bar may require some trimming of factory plastic for clearance at base of tube clamps.

ATR Polaris RZR Bolt-on Dash Bar - $150

·
King of crash!
31,883 Posts
Re: Bolt-in Dash Bar

ok now your just teasing us poor guys that will never get to meet you...lol just not fair...... well im not affraid to say it..... your one lovely lady..keep poseing for photos we all love them... nice products also yes we do look at them also.....john.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts

I like the look of that brace. I have thought about having one welded in my RZR. Yours is able to be bolted in lower than I could have one welded in. That seems like a big plus to me. I think you may have a winner on your hands.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

nice ride..... does the roof come with or without the light bar?
It is now available without the light bar- a lot of customers were requesting it without. We have a low profile LED light mount coming soon.

With-
Polaris RZR Top with Light Bar and Stereo, iPod, SAT Radio Ready [EK206LB6] - $1,195.00 : Polaris RZR Headquarters, Polaris RZR Performance Parts & Accessories

Without-
Polaris RZR Stereo Top, iPod, SAT Radio Ready [EK206] - $879.00 : Polaris RZR Headquarters, Polaris RZR Performance Parts & Accessories

·
Registered
883 Posts

Now all we need is ATR to make the middle verticle bar and we could start to make "custom" cages from our Std cages like lego!

Now there's and idea for you, loads of people make custom cages now, how about bolt on parts like this to make your cage have the custom look and added strength and security.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts