Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)Solid Rock sliders with built in step bars..the 4's are usually family rides..that means kids..they need some steps to help them get in...espcially in the back,but 4 steps would be even better..
2)?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Contact UTVtech. They've got them. They made me a custom step up for my daughter. I'll post a pick here shortly. I've also got the slp sliders.

Jason

Not the best pictures, but here you go. I should add my 6 year old really likes them.

Oops pictures didn't work. See below for picture

·
Registered
109 Posts
We need a full poly or metal roof. I know Polaris made the Poly roof with the zigzag to make it easier to climb in but it doesn't give shade or protect from weather.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Here's the picture of the step from UTV Tech. Notice the side protectors that they put on as well.

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jaywegguy-Thanks for the pics..I've seen those..they look cool..I'm looking for something intergrated into a rockslider/nerf bar.

UTVinc-I've seen your Nerf bars..real nice..actually those are what got me thinking about some with steps designed in..maybe I am just too picky? But I'd like something like what you have but with 4 obvious places to step..maybe with some non-skid on them.
I could see kids easily slipping off that small tube and busting a knee cap..
Maybe even just having the sheetmetal flush with the top would work...then some non-skid tape on it..but with the sheet setting below the top of the tube it would be easy to slip off of..JMO

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
utv inc rzr-4 rock sliders / nerf bars / step: UTV INC

picture:

shown raw, but they come powder coated black.
Nick, I'd buy those in a heartbeat IF they went under and down to the frame. The way they are now the ends can get caught up and there is no protection for the small "Outriggers" that come up from the frame rail.

I saw a set of real nice sliders at the SSSS that fit nice and close, go down to and just over the frame rail - so it protects the actual frame and covers the whole open area along the edge. Problem was - they didn't have steps.

Need steps when you have fixed doors...no two ways about it. :sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts