Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if the desert riding in AZ. is still allowed. We try to maintain 6 feet at lest between. Cannot find a definitive answer but golf and hiking are specified to be OK.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Anybody know if the desert riding in AZ. is still allowed. We try to maintain 6 feet at lest between. Cannot find a definitive answer but golf and hiking are specified to be OK.
Well, I can’t speak for the more populated areas, But where I am, I
CA9EA40A-0BD2-43FA-A5BF-675953C56D4B.jpeg
am the only swinging dick out there!!!! Can’t get any more socially distanced than that!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here's the AZ-BLM & AZ state parks websites that provide open/closure information

·
Registered
639 Posts
What part of AZ are you swinging in?
Always looking for places with nobody around
Remote parts of Mohave county

·
Registered
639 Posts
Remote and cold I'm guessing
It has been cool here, yup. Starting to warm up a bit now though.
I worked my whole life in the oilfields of ND, MT and WY; so “COLD” is just kind of relative!! LOL

Reactions: BobX2

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the AZ-BLM & AZ state parks websites that provide open/closure information
Thanks..............

·
Wolfhound
117 Posts
With new stay home rule last night I dont if they're enforcing or not. I went south of Wickenburg a few days ago

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was at my parents house in Parker for 2 weeks since we took advantage and took a small vacation from work.. Just got back yesterday. Lots of people water skiing, riding their sea doos around, driving RZRs around, Walmart was crowded as always. We went out shooting everyday and never saw any cops or rangers. Desert was pretty quiet but we weren’t the only ones out there. I doubt anyone would say much as being in the desert you aren’t really risking “spreading” any virus like you would in town at stores

·
Registered
164 Posts
We were just out riding today near lake pleasant and Morristown. Riding here is open. Lots of other UTV’s out too.
Anyone know the common radio channel or vhf frequency guys are using? I see a lot of utv comms and radios in use

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
+1 on no issues. Spend time in Tonto south pretty much daily and all good. Hikers, bikers, horseback riders, UTVs... all out there enjoying, but also being safe and keeping distances.

·
Registered
25 Posts

ORV riding in the desert isn't the problem.. The real problem is traveling from one area to the next by vehicle. Crossing state lines. Using Interstate Rest Areas and public restrooms. Bringing illness or taking illness back home is the problem. I know for a fact 50% of men don't wash their hands after using the publicrestrooms! You think they're going to use hand sanitizer now without using the restroom? Stay home save your life or a family member or friend. Coronavirus doesn't care who you are... Stay alive to ride another day!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here is the latest:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts