Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent two emails one asking a question about a product and another asking about where my item is, with no response. I ordered on the 9th or 10th and all the tracking says is billing info received. Nothing else. I ordered a bumper, mirror, and t shirt. If they have to make the bumper then they should note that on the item page. Tracking number said the package shoulda been delivered on the 15th, but there is no tracking info other than what I stated earlier. According to UPS, this does not necessarily mean that the parts have shipped, just that it was billed. Has anyone else bought anything from these guys and had the same issues?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Interested in seeing how this turns out because I'm wanting a front bumper for my machine. Good luck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
They are still open. They have a brick and mortar about 5 minutes from my house. Bought a couple sets of wheels and tires from them for the quads recently. 3 days from going down there to order them until mounted and picked up.
Best to just call them. Someone is always there monday through friday.
They have been super to deal with.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been in the mountains of Tennessee and Kentucky with no service just got to Nashville. You wanna go knock on their door for me? Haha

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still no reply on the emails. Will be calling them this morning here soon. I'll post back up when I talk to a human being.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries, either way it's been 12 days with no update on tracking and no email updates. I was supposed to get free 3-5 day shipping. My order was almost $400. You'd think that if you're going to drop money eyes like that to a store they would do their best to get you taken care of. This sh!t is getting ridiculous now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were allegedly on back order and they said I should have it by Friday. The lady that answered the phone out me on hold for about 5 mins to find out where it was. They could have replied to my email and told me that or posted it on their site. Not sure I'll do business with these guys again due to absolute lack of follow through and communication, they were quick to take my money though! However....I'm sure the bumper is good haha

·
Registered
269 Posts
They were allegedly on back order and they said I should have it by Friday. The lady that answered the phone out me on hold for about 5 mins to find out where it was. They could have replied to my email and told me that or posted it on their site. Not sure I'll do business with these guys again due to absolute lack of follow through and communication, they were quick to take my money though! However....I'm sure the bumper is good haha
I have to agree. No follow up or response and for me, it's adios.
Had a couple issues like that with some other forum vendors.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hmm well at least you found something out. I will likely still order a bumper from them but hopefully won't get a run around like you did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hopefully you won't. They said it will be here by Friday, 3 days shipping by ground from Florida to Ohio is a steep prediction... I guess we will see. They didn't even offer to make it right. If they realized they screwed up and made an effort to make it right I'd be less mad. Day 13 today, 8 days passed original delivery date per tracking number.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bumper just shipped last night. Says it will be here this coming Tuesday. So much for Friday... Fantastic.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the bumper on the 29th. Good construction, finally got it on, no complaints other than they welded the nuts on to the bumper and skid plate backing plate crooked so I had to carefully drill out the holes to open them up to get the bolt to go through without fouling the threads on the welded on nut. After that it went together well. Have a second set of hands present to lift the bumper to get the ubolts into position.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts