Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been waiting for mine for weeks... my dealer says it shows as funded, but isn’t shipping. It’s probably 3 weeks late. The real bad thing is I head to Hatfield McCoy on the 14th...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have one ordered and already traded our 2018 rzr ride command in and bought all the accessories but dealer is saying now most likely after 1st of year, I told him we will get in spring as we don't ride in winter and don't want warranty used up over winter, Could be Polaris found a issue and are taking care of it causing slow production? I think we will do a first for us and buy a extended warranty on this one just in case.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Bought mine from Ritchie's in Athens Tenn a month ago. They are going out of business I hear. Sold out to a big John Deer company. They will still sell tractors but Polaris will stop. Might have another one at a good price.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Mine was supposed to be in today but looks like maybe tomorrow. I've been waiting a month now. Put my order in the morning after the event.

·
Registered
997 Posts
My best guess is most dealers don’t really know what’s going on. They tell you what they think will get you hooked. I got mine by traveling 7 hours away to get it . All the closer dealers kept promising they would be in any day. I was on the list at Abernathys , they never called me . Bobs house of Honda in Jackson TN called me a few days ago and said they got one. If you go to the Polaris Rzr site and look at the bottom of the page you will find “inventory search” click on it and start putting in zip codes .

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was going to trade my 19 Turbo S on one but dealer could not guarantee a delivery date. I opted to do my fall fun in the Turbo and probably wait to see what is next from everyone that is jumping into the performance side by side market.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
week before last ride now had a few on the floor.
Last week I passed a truckload of them on a carrier in the mountains outside of guadalajara. Thought it was strange they were assembled and being transported on a open carrier.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up finding one at Marshall Powersports in KY. I head there Sunday, pick it up Monday morning, and then head right to Hatfield McCoy. :)

Thanks for all of the replies.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We gave up for this year, after trading our other and the wait i told dealer to have it ready in May 2020, We don't ride in winter and it is going to snow this weekend, Arg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts