Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im needing to replace my tires and I've been looking at the 28 x 10 bighorns on all 4 corners. My first concern is how they will effect my performance. Second how will a 10" wide tire on the front effect my handling and steering ease. Also will a 10" wide front tire fit on my stock crusher wheels.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just saw a pair of 28/10/14 Bighorns. They measure 27 inches tall and 11 inches wide when mounted on 8 inch rims. They weigh 26lbs each. Hope this helps. The 30/10/14 is 28.5 inches tall and weighs 30 lbs each. Give Eric a call at Recreation Tires, he will hook you up.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well that has me thinking I may go with the 30s since I want a 28" tall tire. I really want to see a set in person and/or mounted on an XP before I placed an order but that hasnt happened yet. The huge rear fenders make 26" tires look kind of goofy to me.

Good info on the weights too. Maxxis would not tell me the weights when I emailed them. I believe the stock 26x12 Bighorn was listed at 30lbs so getting a larger with the same weight will be nice.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
A 30 " bighorn sounds like an awesome tire combination for an XP and trail riding. Will these make it wider when you get aftermarket rims?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts