1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,771 Posts
Ya, I have rented from Anna about 40 times. They're very good people and customer oriented.
They use to supply a generator, then they stopped, so I switched to Camp and Style. They are a little more expensive but you get a genny.

Last time I rented from Luv to camp was in the 2010-2011 season. They might have changed back to supplying generators, idk, its worth asking.

jmo

·
Registered
64 Posts
We rented from them numerous times. They really are great to deal with. We always brought our own generator. One of the main reasons we rented from them was because they came and dumped your tanks and filled your water for free. Their trailers only have 40 gallons of water. Now, due to new regulations, they can not do it anymore. You are stuck with depending on the 3rd party companies. They can be a little unreliable on busy weekends.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I also have rented several times from Anna in glamis with luv 2 camp as well as used luv 2 camp in pismo. Every time they have been amazing on setting us the trailer and making sure its where I want it. They are very convinent becasue they come with everything! Pots, pans, plates coffee mugs etc. All I bring is bedding and the toys. When your trip is over you just pack up and give everything a nice clean once over and head out. I definetly recommend them!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have rented from them and they are good. I prefer Albert's RVs because they are quite a bit cheaper and include generator (unlimited use) at no extra charge, no delivery fee, and the campers are just as nice or nicer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I rented for 2 nights and had a positive experience. I had them park it out at wash 14. They chose a great spot and the service and support was right on. They came each night to check on the level of the propane tanks and batteries.

As for the equipment, it was a bit dated and certainly worn a bit. However, that's what I expect from a rental camper. Everything worked just fine and was clean.

*The only down side is that their campers do not include generators (As of Feb 2017). This means no A/C, fans, coffee maker, toaster or anything else that uses a lot of juice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts