Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to findout what BB's are doing against other BB's or against stock rzr/s. If you have please say what kind and cc's you have to what they had along with other mod's. I know dyno results are out there, but I want to hear about wheel to wheel race. This is something that I am looking at doing for next year's race season and looking to find best setup. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Here's my Turbo'd '902 against a bone stock RzR ........... Both of us have paddles.

I let Glen start the run and let him get out there some -- Then I Hammered It .. ..

My view to your quest on finding the best setup ............... Do Not go the '902 route.

In my opinion - Your far better served by going with the Weber conversion. And it is less costly.

Just my opinion -- For what it's worth .. .. :scared2:

:ride:

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,782 Posts
Here's my Turbo'd '902 against a bone stock RzR ........... Both of us have paddles.

I let Glen start the run and let him get out there some -- Then I Hammered It .. ..

My view to your quest on finding the best setup ............... Do Not go the '902 route.

In my opinion - Your far better served by going with the Weber conversion. And it is less costly.

Just my opinion -- For what it's worth .. .. :scared2:

:ride:

looks too close to call....who won??!!:rofl3:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
you will be surprised the HP difference from the 850cc BB/860cc BB to 902cc ... I think the dyno number will be post tomorrow!

all NA motors ... the numbers are funny!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am also very interested in this comparison. I would really like to see the Holz Stage 3 up against a stocker just to see how big the difference is. Quite a few have that kit now, so go get some vids!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.