Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I've been looking for a Pink RZR 170 for my twin girls - Yes, I know pink is what they wanted. I've contacted many in and outside my area with little or no response via e-mail.

Anyone know of a good Polaris Dealership in Texas?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, no one as posted yet so I'll give an update. It seems pink is no longer a color for 2011. Most or all dealerships now have red 2011's on the floor. Dealerships are are moving these sorta fast.

I have found a few 2010's around and found one pink for $4197.00 OTD. Is this a ok deal?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well, no one as posted yet so I'll give an update. It seems pink is no longer a color for 2011. Most or all dealerships now have red 2011's on the floor. Dealerships are are moving these sorta fast.

I have found a few 2010's around and found one pink for $4197.00 OTD. Is this a ok deal?

That sounds high since it is not the current model. However, I think all of them are the same machine, they just call them a different model year. The MSRP is $3,999 so unless that is an out the door price, it is too high. You can always have the plastic painted but it is easier just to find a pink one I suppose. Just make sure it has the updated air filter on it. Look between the seats for the intake opening in the black plastic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right, I thought so. Seems high. I've seen this for 2011's in red. I'll keep looking around.

Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
317 Posts
Im not sure where you are in Texas....its a pretty big place you know. I just bought my RZR S in Tyler at Broadway Powersports. He shot me a pretty good deal on it. I also told him that I planned to snorkel it and all that stuff so I ask about warranty work. He said he didnt care what I did to it because warranty work is guaranteed money and his shop guys need work. I know they had a 170 out there but it wasnt pink. Give Adam a shot and tell him Glen with the orange S sent ya.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you are in the Houston area, Houston Motorsports Texas, Yamaha, Polaris, ATV, Motorcycle, Dealer, Houston Yamaha Motorsports

I bought a RZR170 from them that was delivered with no transmission fluid and seized up first day riding. I spoke with the owner and they gave me a brand new one, no questions asked. How many dealers would do that.

I travelled almost 6 hours round trip to buy from them and would do the same for my next purchase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, called Odessa Family Powersports - No more 170's in stock and stated if I found a Pink RZR 170 that was a GREAT deal. No word yet back from Houston Motorsports, but they quoted me $4,800 for a red 2011 couple of weeks back.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just bought a 2011 RZR LE today from Family Powersports in Mckinney. They had a red 170 in stock. Give Nick Henderson a call, great guy to deal with. They took my Harley in on trade and gave me more than I was expecting.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Try Hopflier in Goltwaithe, talk to Ryan they will make you a killer deal if they have any...

I don't think I spelt the name of the dealer correct.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts