Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in taking a ride in one. I think I am getting close to buying one, but I want to ride in one first to see the difference. I would be putting the kit in my Rzr4 but I have a good amount of 2 seat experience also to feel the difference. I have a flexible schedule and can go any day but sunday. I could even kick in a couple of bucks for gas. I'm not looking to borrow one, but i just would like to meet someone in the desert for a ride. I'm in Mesa so meeting out east would be best for me, but I could meet somewhere else.5 minutes would be enough for me to feel the difference.
I will be taking my rzr4 to gordons well or maybe glamis the first weekend in November if any forum members with the stage 3 will be down there then. I will also be down there for thanksgiving weekend, but I would like to buy the kit before then. Thanks for any help.

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be out at glamis over Halloween you can drive mine .its only a S not rzr4
Thanks Frank! I would take you up on it if I could get down there that weekend. I might just have to make a quick run down there with the guys and leave the wife to take the kids trick or treating.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
I am interested in taking a ride in one. I think I am getting close to buying one, but I want to ride in one first to see the difference. I would be putting the kit in my Rzr4 but I have a good amount of 2 seat experience also to feel the difference. I have a flexible schedule and can go any day but sunday. I could even kick in a couple of bucks for gas. I'm not looking to borrow one, but i just would like to meet someone in the desert for a ride. I'm in Mesa so meeting out east would be best for me, but I could meet somewhere else.5 minutes would be enough for me to feel the difference.
I will be taking my rzr4 to gordons well or maybe glamis the first weekend in November if any forum members with the stage 3 will be down there then. I will also be down there for thanksgiving weekend, but I would like to buy the kit before then. Thanks for any help.

I'm just south of you about 20 mins. Throw yours on a trailer and we can go for a ride close by. Shoot me a PM when you know the date you can come down.

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just south of you about 20 mins. Throw yours on a trailer and we can go for a ride close by. Shoot me a PM when you know the date you can come down.
Thanks Lou! Are you in johnson ranch area? I can go almost any day except Sunday. Pick a day that is convenient for you and I can meet you out south or maybe towards florence. The weather should be great next week for a ride. Thanks again.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Thanks Lou! Are you in johnson ranch area? I can go almost any day except Sunday. Pick a day that is convenient for you and I can meet you out south or maybe towards florence. The weather should be great next week for a ride. Thanks again.
I sent you a PM with details.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Lou, FJK, you guys are awesome
No worries. We are linking up tomorrow morning to go for a ride. Thanks for providing such a well put together and performance oriented product.

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I went for a little ride in Scott's (loudiamond) RZR today. Let me say it was a blast. It had me smiling every time I hit the throttle. Thanks Scott for taking the time to let me take it for a spin. I need this kit on my RZR4.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Well I went for a little ride in Scott's (loudiamond) RZR today. Let me say it was a blast. It had me smiling every time I hit the throttle. Thanks Scott for taking the time to let me take it for a spin. I need this kit on my RZR4.
No worries, glad you had a good time. Let me know if you want to go further back into the desert next time or just cruise around the mountain some more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts