Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on going Saturday or if I can round up enough friends to go I may pull my RV and make a weekend out of it :tent6:. I've never been but the video's on there website looks like it will be allot of fun :beer2:.

Lance

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
I'm planning on going Saturday or if I can round up enough friends to go I may pull my RV and make a weekend out of it :tent6:. I've never been but the video's on there website looks like it will be allot of fun :beer2:.

Lance
We did the Mudfest/Trucks Gone Wild in Poplar Bluff Mo back in May. I think it is put on by the same orginization. If yours is anything like ours............well it was just wild as hell. No body got hurt, and it sure looked like 5000 red necks needed to vent some stream. And they did! We saw more unreal rides than you could imagine. I hope you have a blast if you get to go!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Going to mud creek... Luau ride. Roasted pigs and fixings.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I usually go there every time they're open but I just got my S out of the shop yesterday and it will take me about 40 hours to put it back together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few pictures from Sundays ride at mudfest... had a blast and will definitely be going back except next time I'll be bringing my Travel Trailer to stay all weekend.

I'm goin to have to get the alternator kit, I pulled 3 4 wheelers out of this pit back to back and it drained my battery dead right after I got the 3rd one out of it.

This old truck was nice!

he had a bad day lol, first trip out to the pond he took off and hit a deep hole before he ever got started lol

This luv was looking cool when he came out of the hole

The RZR S did great out there and went through everything I pointed it at. I am going to get a lift for it and adjust the springs for the sag, It only took about an hr out in the soggy mud and it looked like a lowrider. Ill be installing my Holz Big Bore Stroker engine next week and will be able to sling mud ever farther lol....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts