Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone live close to Fort Payne or Chattanooga, TN.? and where are some good riding places?

Been to the following places: Prentice Cooper, Wind rock, Cullman just to name a few.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah from a little town in Alabama called Higdon. We usually go to Prentice Cooper and planning on going to Windrock and Stony Lonesome SOON

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to Windrock the 18-21. Will anyone from this area being going?
Let us know maybe we can meet up some where on the trials.:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am originally from Henagar, but now reside in the Huntsville area. My Dad now lives in Mentone. Not really any good places to ride in that area these days. We go to Stoney Lonesome for short rides. If wanting to do serious riding we go to Pickett, Windrock, and Brimstone. My friend from Ider likes riding on the Management area near Stevenson, but that comes to a hault with the start of deer season.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were from around Ider. Never been to Pickett, heard about Brimstone and been to Windrock several times. What kind of riding is Pickett? Maybe see you on the trails sometime.

·
anniston rider
40 Posts
im in anniston we ride brecon real nice ride all day no problem they r improving trails also...
Robbie:ride:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im in Somerville, near Decatur. You need to check out Bryant's Cove near Tracy City, TN it is a cool place to ride also.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Im in Boaz and ride all around.. need to gdt everyone together and go to stoney for a day or wekend!! Just got my new 900 and haven't went on a ride yet!!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
south pittsburg tn here there (AOP) Adventure offroad park 500 acers all mountain riding lot rocks some mud has alot of trails there have a side by side race march 29 2014 lot rock crawlers there but lot room and trails for us side by side people ck there web site adventureoffroadpark

·
Registered
419 Posts
why dose the management area close on may 1

Prime riding season and they want to close. I'm from Cullman. Wilborns was my home but then sold the rzr and the toy hauler. Now stony. I need to talk to the guy that has the old wilborns land to see if he will ever open it back up. They bought land on the other side of the creek where very few people once rode under the interstate. Would be nice if wilborns opened back up. I knew it better than the back of my hand. Clocked in 120 one day and fever seen the same trail twice. Leave camp at midnight and not come back till the cooler was empty. That how you turn a night ride into an all day affair. Damn I miss that place

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net mobile app

1 - 20 of 41 Posts