Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
The winch will mount behind the radiator, in the stock factory location, with the line coming out the front and below this bumper.........My two-bits.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no it doesnt go on the bumper, the bumper is not made for pulling, and in the pdf you can see the winch cable still in the stock location but wheres the fairlead?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Can the fairlead fit on the front of the bumper mount? Is there anything that holds the top of the bumper from going into the plastic or radiator?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im guessing so but i cant see what... i emailed dragonfire and they sent me an email back saying that there is a second gen bumper in the works, i like the motoalliance bumper but im curious to see what dragonfire is going to come up with

·
Registered
307 Posts
Motoallaince is the emp bumper. If you want to buy a used set front and rear emp i am about to sell mine to make way for new cage....

·
Registered
307 Posts
If you want them I paid just under 600 for them. I take them off this weekend for 400 plus the ride from 77377. They have a few scratches but nothing that stops them from working.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Guys sorry I did not see this sooner, We currently are in testing with a new "Winch Capable" version of the RockSolid bumper. Our current one does not work properly with a winch. Should be on the shelves in the next few weeks. We got to make sure it will handle everything thrown at... so far so good... but we make sure before producing anything.

Coming Soon!...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts