Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
About 1 1/2 inches in clearance due to the bends in the arms. Main reason was to strengthen the front end and push the wheels 1 1/2 inches forward to eliminate my 32" mohawks from rubbing. The rear uppers deliver Friday to beef up the rear.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am in SoCal now, my saving grace is I have 5 acres right on the edge of the city that is very rural with great riding but I have always missed Reno, I lived out off of Mt. Rose hwy and it was amazing!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in SoCal now, my saving grace is I have 5 acres right on the edge of the city that is very rural with great riding but I have always missed Reno, I lived out off of Mt. Rose hwy and it was amazing!
Nice!
My territory for work is California so I’m there a lot lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yep, so far:
° every available AfterMarket Assassins power mod added, intake pre and after with catch can, big injectors, charge tube, clutch kit, stage 4 and 6 tunes
° Polaris aluminum roof
° Polaris full vented front and rear windshields
° Polaris low profile sliders
° Full HMF exhaust
° Corbin street legal kit with horn
° Polaris side view mirrors
° running 32" Chicanes for dirt/ rocks and 32" Skat Trak 12 paddle talons and mohawks for the sand, Both sets on beadlocks
° both Polaris trunks
° rear chase light
° overhead light bar
° CB
°AEM failsafe
° Black Ops 5k# winch
°Highlighter front forward A arm kit delivering Monday

Will likely custom paint body. Super happy with it!!!! PRO XP 4 ULTIMATE!

I need to take some more recent pics!!!
View attachment 650547 View attachment 650548 View attachment 650549
Well other than custom paint that I have not determined yet I think I am done.
Installed the Highlifter front forward a-arms and rear upper and Polaris hi coverage fenders today. Pretty stoked and until something note worthy comes out I'll just be driving it!

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well other than custom paint that I have not determined yet I think I am done.
Installed the Highlifter front forward a-arms and rear upper and Polaris hi coverage fenders today. Pretty stoked and until something note worthy comes out I'll just be driving it!
View attachment 651678 View attachment 651676
Those fenders look 10x better in real-life photos than the Visualizer online. Might have to pick some up! 🤘

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Check out Desertworks in Montclair they just completed my dual sport cage, removable roof rack for desert and dune season. My car is under full treatment: hcr, doors, trunk and a full wrap by proline to come, also a interior remodel and everything from aftermarket Assiasin and evo performance. It started from the xp4 ultimate. I’ll prolly create a full build post soon.

View attachment 648585
Site doesn't seem to offer it. Was it fully custom?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Waiting on local builders to finish designing a cage. Was gonna put a fastback cage, 32” tires, rear bench and new front seats. Anyone else done that yet? Saw a nice blacked out one on the site, anyone else working on a build?
Yes 2020xp-4 turbo velocity did full doors prp mirrors 1/2 windshield , billet bOv prp .in shop as we speak getting new roll cage Light bar light pods rock light dome lights whips, then to stereo shop

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Got my Pro back from Utv speed inc, they did a great job on my cage and windshield. Added full rugged radio, light bar and more.

·
Registered
149 Posts
41 - 60 of 64 Posts