Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on local builders to finish designing a cage. Was gonna put a fastback cage, 32” tires, rear bench and new front seats. Anyone else done that yet? Saw a nice blacked out one on the site, anyone else working on a build?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Haven't started yet because I a haven't purchased yet. Not in a rush because there doesn't seem to be much for aftermarket out there yet especially for the 4 seater. Who is building your cage?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going with UTV speed inc, I’m in California. They said they will hopefully have something in production in a month or so but there isn’t a huge demand yet. Ya it’s hard finding parts but I know triple x makes a bench and front buckets for pro. What model did you go with?

·
Registered
154 Posts
SDR Motorsports has built one for one of their vehicles and I think they are in CA too. I will probably go with the 4 seat premium and probably add in the Ride Command.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SDR Motorsports has built one for one of their vehicles and I think they are in CA too. I will probably go with the 4 seat premium and probably add in the Ride Command.
ya I saw sdr cage, wanted to see what else comes out. Was looking at the premium but notice anything that really changed enough to buy. Might start with base build up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm working on a 4 seater right now:
32" ITP Ultracross R on Method 401 bead-locks
Waiting for a decent cage to hit the market as well
Prob going to do the Long Travel kit before long
MBRP Performance Exhaust
Mudbuster Flares

·
Registered
154 Posts
I’ll say it again. Your car is the only pro 4 I’ve seen that I like. The doors remind me of something a blind person put them together with play dough lol. But that black really looks good, I’d personally just strip the rzr logo, but I hate stickers.
I hate the doors too. Between that ugly stock cage and the doors is why I haven't purchased yet. Need to find a good replacement first.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I hate the doors too. Between that ugly stock cage and the doors is why I haven't purchased yet. Need to find a good replacement first.
But, it’s only a matter of time before companies catch on and start building the one piece metal doors like they do for the rest of them. I’ve seen a couple of them in person, and there is absolutely no way I’d spend the money on something that I couldn’t stand to look at. But, maybe a homemade cage chop would help it out too. I’m not sure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm working on a 4 seater right now:
32" ITP Ultracross R on Method 401 bead-locks
Waiting for a decent cage to hit the market as well
Prob going to do the Long Travel kit before long
MBRP Performance Exhaust
Mudbuster Flares

View attachment 648201
How do you like the 32”? Would love to squeeze extra ground clearance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
How do you like the 32”? Would love to squeeze extra ground clearance.
the 32s make a massive difference on how the car rides and handles. Feels way more planted and confident everywhere. These ultracross r specs have insane traction even at high speeds. It was a hard choice but i'm super happy with them so far...

I think I may dip the wheels in black to make the white bead-lock rings pop a little more.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Currently building a pxp4 too. Wheels and tires should be here Wednesday waiting for some doors to come out I like so I can wrap the car. Cage is in the future.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya I feel like 32” are a good fit for this Rzr, would go bigger but not needed. If I was rock crawling I would go bigger but mostly desert. Anyone else building an all black pro? Like to see different ideas.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts