Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
its ok i live 30 min from it havent been in awhile would rather make the 3 hour trip to windrock than go there but if you go let me know i might come try it again they were working on some new trails last time i was there it only takes about 4 hours to ride all the trails they had

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its ok i live 30 min from it havent been in awhile would rather make the 3 hour trip to windrock than go there but if you go let me know i might come try it again they were working on some new trails last time i was there it only takes about 4 hours to ride all the trails they had
Dang, I was hoping it would be more than that.. Have you ever been to Houston valley or do you know of anywhere a good day riding around your area. Got a trip to windrock in a month or so. Looking for something a little closer for now

·
Registered
254 Posts
Dang, I was hoping it would be more than that.. Have you ever been to Houston valley or do you know of anywhere a good day riding around your area. Got a trip to windrock in a month or so. Looking for something a little closer for now
cant take rzr to houston valley 50 inch rule moto mt is the only thing close might be more trails now it was early spring when i went

1 - 5 of 5 Posts