Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have called three times in the past two days, only left one message, though. Is there a good time to call y'all or can y'all return a call? I am just wanting to place an order, but I would like not to be one of those anonymous internet buyers who gets all up in arms a week later because he didn't call and check stock. ;)

Thanks guys!

Chris Brown

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have called three times in the past two days, only left one message, though. Is there a good time to call y'all or can y'all return a call? I am just wanting to place an order, but I would like not to be one of those anonymous internet buyers who gets all up in arms a week later because he didn't call and check stock. ;)

Thanks guys!

Chris Brown
Hey Chris, yes our call volume is high this time of year. If you get the machine during business hours during 8-6 that means we are on the other line. We have 3 lines but on Mondays I am short 1 guy with him in class. Rest of the week we have 3 sales guys w/ 3 lines. Please try us back at 903-581-0015 or 903-581-0008 or PM me your number and we will call you.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow y'all don't log in for 7 days, I make one thread after calling y'all and you pop in here. Nice! I will call the 0015 number now as I tried the 0008 number before.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called twice more and got through. Great to talk to someone, very nice on the phone. Thanks guys and I look forward to getting my stuff.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Called twice more and got through. Great to talk to someone, very nice on the phone. Thanks guys and I look forward to getting my stuff.
Thanks Chris we appreciate your persistence in trying to get through to us! We are a small operation but would like to add on additional phone support. Thanks for your business!

Jeremy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for bumping this! I got all my stuff in record time, exactly like I ordered. Now an ATR fan for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts