Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
I talked with Roger Westfall at the Dealer Expo.
He described their larger 90,000 sq ft plant.
Currently fabbing 200 pairs doors.
He said as a Manufacturer he is very busy and would like to be on Forum each day.
A good meeting today and I got the impression things were hopping.
Spent a little at their booth on my XP.
Saying good things that i saw.........

Attachments

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
wow
placed an order at noon today - just got a Fed-Ex tracker # - doors were shipped today.
wow

now hey damn it...that's too fast!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
wow
placed an order at noon today - just got a Fed-Ex tracker # - doors were shipped today.
wow

now hey damn it...that's too fast!
Cool. Too bad they were not more responsive here. No answer or doors for weeks with no explanation. Gotta manage expectations a little better IMO.

Super nice doors though. You have given me some hope of an order.

Good pics. Looks like a professional operation.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
doors arrived today

everything wrapped to the hilt. just like the Bilinvic write up.

Other doors on this site are nice too but I needed a Jeep-like look.

Will they slam and take it? Yes, may do a video slamming them, slamming the heck out of them.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
What are the 2 black brackets in the 2nd pic? Cant remember if mine came with them or not. I dont have them mounted yet either.
black brackets: where rear roll bar bolts to chassis - remove one of the roll bar bolts, bracket sits there, re-install same bolt.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Mark are theis for the XP

·
Registered
656 Posts
Looking at the pic's I see your xp so they must be I bought theis door s for my 2010s about year ago and they are the best doors I have seen out their I did not think they had them for the xp you just made my day Guys I can tell you they are the best

·
Registered
656 Posts
len so you saying that they fit the xp correct?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Mark I read up a few posts you said that you went shoping for your XP sometime I am a bit slow. I am a dealer for them but havent done much with theem I need to get it going.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Mark I read up a few posts you said that you went shoping for your XP sometime I am a bit slow. I am a dealer for them but havent done much with theem I need to get it going.
In on lunch break sir. Actually working on those doors today...and 100 other things, I like juggling.

Just to clarify I attended the Dealer Expo at Indy.
I'm not a dealer of any kind. I own a sign business. That's what got me in there. That and $100 late sign up. I went with a dealer. He was pre registered. No charge. No off the street folks allowed.

Visited their booth and other booths.
Took a roll of hondos, never know whats at a show.

My Moto purchase was not at the show, their policy was wait till Monday and call the plant in L.A., order like anybody else. Phone in a visa card. I tried to pay at the show.

Other Booths did openly sell at the show.

As far as a dealer I would recommend that you get doors in your showroom and on the your RZRs. ....$ale$.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
What are the 2 black brackets in the 2nd pic? Cant remember if mine came with them or not. I dont have them mounted yet either.
black brackets: where rear roll bar bolts to chassis - remove one of the roll bar bolts, bracket sits there, re-install same bolt.
installed today - install rating: (3) drink job

all stainless hardware of course

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have pro armor on the s and was ready to order DFR doors for the XP. Thinking about the Moto Activ doors. Everyone happy with the doors and latches? Do the doors lift off? I thought I seen something about that?
I modified the pro armor doors to lift off and like to have the option.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
yes on recommending, no complaints - being the fusybut I had them modified as you see.

I say most of the doors today need a little styling improvement - better flow to match the body lines. Just my taste.

Regarding lift-off they don't but will if your shop skills are good. All (3) hinges are similar but they reverse one. I considered it since they were going under the knife anyway and decided against lift-off.

I have clip-in harnesses so harnesses and seat come right out for hose down so who needs lift-off. You decide.

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts