Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been calling all week, left messages, and even sent an email through their website contact. Trying to figure out where my doors are. Will be going on 3 weeks soon and I was told shipment the Monday after thanksgiving. All I have is a charge on my damn credit card. Does ANYBODY have a cell contact or another number other than on their website????:rollfinger: Just being able to talk to a human being over there would be nice to see what the story is............

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Been calling all week, left messages, and even sent an email through their website contact. Trying to figure out where my doors are. Will be going on 3 weeks soon and I was told shipment the Monday after thanksgiving. All I have is a charge on my damn credit card. Does ANYBODY have a cell contact or another number other than on their website????:rollfinger: Just being able to talk to a human being over there would be nice to see what the story is............

I talked to them on Monday. They said they would call me in 48 hrs with shipping info on my doors. I have not heard from them yet. They billed my credit card on 11/25.

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,889 Posts
I do know for a fact that Moto Activ is incredibly busy with a huge influx of orders, and their customer service is normally their top priority. Freddie is friend of mine, if you don't hear back from them by Friday, shoot me a PM and I will phone Freddie on his personal cell.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do know for a fact that Moto Activ is incredibly busy with a huge influx of orders, and their customer service is normally their top priority. Freddie is friend of mine, if you don't hear back from them by Friday, shoot me a PM and I will phone Freddie on his personal cell.
Thanks Bil. I mentioned your doors to him back when I ordered and he said he had one more set with the RZR logo cut in them and will not be doing that with any more. I went ahead and ordered those (I think that logo looks good on there). Anyhow, I did finally get to talk to him today. He has been waiting on the 08-10 frames which were supposed to be delivered this afternoon. Hopefully mine will be shipped out tomorrow according to him. I got the pearl white finish with the RZR logo cut out, gloss black bottoms, and gloss black frames. Fingers crossed that they show up early next week. Cant wait to see em!:popcorn:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. STILL have not received my doors!! Paid for them over a month ago now:rm_thumbdown: Never have I had this kind of luck with a vendor here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That sucks.... Got mine sunday, been sittin at buddy's place across the line for better thsn a week... But the wife wont let me open em' till xmas! Gotta have a quick look, then hop a plane for mexico. Craap

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I talked to M.A. last week and asked for a refund on my credit card. My card was bill on 11/25/10 and no doors. I got the refund that day.

I ordered 50" trail doors from Pro Armor they shipped them the next day. They are arriving tomorrow.

·
Registered
70 Posts
When I bought my winch and plow from them, I emailed and they responded the same day. No troubles at all. Maybe try an email and a pm to them?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts