Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone has and real world reviews or experience with the ITP Tenacity ???

They look kinda interesting but there is not much for feedback from actual users. I have a Turbo S4 with the ITP Coyote and have slowly been looking for a replacement tire.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Buy a set and do your own "Real World" review. Someone has to be the first to do it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That’s going to be my next tire. I don’t really care about reviews. Everyone said the bfg KM3’s are a good tire and I hate them. They wear way too fast and the sidewalls are too soft. I liked the coyotes that came with it so I’m sure the tenacity will do great

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Rick from SXSBlog liked them on his Ghoul X3. But they have all switched ton Terra Hooks now

Reactions: FatDog

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I've got 32" Tenacity XNRs on my RZR that I've had for about 400 miles now. One of the tires is wearing differently than the others. Tonight I reached out to ITP to see what's going on as it seems like one tire is a different compound. Before this I had ITP Ultracross R-Specs that I beat to hell and back but they never let me down which is why I stayed with ITP.

Strange Wear
PXL_20210408_022728048.jpg

Other tires:
PXL_20210408_022736953.jpg

Mounted on my XP Turbo. Pro XP next to me has 32" BFG KM3s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts