Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '13 XP 900 and just bought a Rigid 30" light bar. The installer is saying that it won't fit on the stock roll cage. Any ideas?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get the Axia Alloys adjustable mounts with 1.7" clamps to mount on the shrunken bends on the front of the cage.
That's what I gave them and they said it still won't fit. Not sure what they are thinking as I got the voice message after closing hours.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have an 11 xp stock cage with 30 inch led. Welded a piece of flat stock that gave me a place to mount my light bar and 4 panel rearview mirror.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Razor - Looks sweet and thanks. I could have gone that route, but unfortunately I don't have any other mounts. The Axia's look bomber and I'm leaving in two days for CO and AZ for three weeks. Need to git her dun by Friday at the latest.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I had my 30" Rigid mounted on my stock roll cage before I went with aftermarket cage. I'm pretty sure it was the axia clamps I used.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update: with Mike's help at Axia Alloys the installer was able to put the light on. Last night I took it out for a test and all I can say is Holy sheet! I love the light and the clamps worked as expected. Awesome customer service from both mike at Axia and mike at Rigid.
Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Just so people know the easy way to mount these 30" rigid lights on a stock RZR cage is to bolt the AXIA 2 piece adjustable mounts to the light bar first keeping the 8mm bolt between the two pieces a little bit loose. You are then able to hold up the light to the cage and find center and then adjust our mounts to the correct angle.

The light will need to stick straight out from the mounting bar to be able to adjust correctly.

It may also be necessary to use our 1.7" clamps instead of the 1.75" as the way Polaris bends their cages the tubing is really shrunken down in these areas.

Glad your installer gave me a call and did not give up.- mike

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
We also make a set that are 3/4 of an inch longer if you need additional clearance in front of roofs. Roofs may need to be knotched if they are in the way

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me too! A huge thank you.

I still can't get over how great everything works. I took a neighbor a ride that was supposed to last 30 minutes. We has so much fun that we stayed out 3 hours.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Just so people know the easy way to mount these 30" rigid lights on a stock RZR cage is to bolt the AXIA 2 piece adjustable mounts to the light bar first keeping the 8mm bolt between the two pieces a little bit loose. You are then able to hold up the light to the cage and find center and then adjust our mounts to the correct angle.

The light will need to stick straight out from the mounting bar to be able to adjust correctly.

It may also be necessary to use our 1.7" clamps instead of the 1.75" as the way Polaris bends their cages the tubing is really shrunken down in these areas.

Nice job Mike, your customer service is tops, We have put many of these on stock cages just as described above.

Nice

JB97031 Your Rigid LED looks great and bright, nice job!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn I love that light! Can you change out windshields with that installed???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts