Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL! I thought that was funny. :)

Brown Santa brought me my new turbo kit from K&T Performance today!!!

I'll give a full report on kit quality, performance, and customer service when I am done with the install and get some seat time, but so far--- so good! Paid for the kit last Friday, it shipped on Tues, received it today!

Going to start the install on Monday after this weekends' ride---

I got the turbo kit with the air to water upgrade, and forged low comp Wiseco pistons/rings.

Off to a great start!

I'll update as it progresses---:pint:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100dollarman's turbo "Kill" list---

1. Spicoli --- ONLY 130hp
2. Askin --- ONLY 150hp
3. Beach Leo --- WAY 2 much hp

Who's next next on my (wish) list???? lol

:rofl3:

:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

H

·
0 Posts
Congrats! My 4 made it's maiden voyage with the kit last night..let's just say I like it..I like it ALOT. Now the 4 runs like like it should ...enough power to get the ole heart pumping...instead of the right foot hurting from trying to put the pedal through the floor.

As for the butt kissing part..everyone picks their flavor..let's just enjoy this hobby regardless of what kit you run..friendly competition is a good thing though..keeps product makers on their toes.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! My 4 made it's maiden voyage with the kit last night..let's just say I like it..I like it ALOT. Now the 4 runs like like it should ...enough power to get the ole heart pumping...instead of the right foot hurting from trying to put the pedal through the floor.

NOIICE!!! Great to hear--congrats!

I'm gonna have to add you to the kill list!:devil3:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
100dollarman's turbo "Kill" list---

1. Spicoli --- ONLY 130hp
2. Askin --- ONLY 150hp
3. Beach Leo --- WAY 2 much hp

Who's next next on my (wish) list???? lol

:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:
You have a good list started. You might not want to put me on the top of you're list. You would hate to lose your very first race. :rofl3:

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Ask KBR about K&T, when they brought their Turbo Raptor around alot of the people and builders said they will not secceeds with it, look now they are the record holder for the fastest single cylinder with their Raptor.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I have met Kam and do not consider him a god either. Like I said they are great guys , provide great service and have a nice turbo kit but a God..............man some people are sheep:rofl3:

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Who said Kam is a God?
All what i want you to know is about K&T, to make it simple for you they are good on what they are doing, if you love what you are doing you will seccess.

And about the last comment, you are right some times you write something and you thought the people will understand what written between the lines but DAMN the sheeps smarter than them

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have seen the K and T Turbo...Its way-sick...way-nice plumbing on-em...They kicked azz at the Moab drags this year:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
K&T Makes nice stuff but gods.........Cmon. They have been dealing with turbos for a couple years. Imagine if guys like this bought a rzr to fool around with :ride:

You might want to due some research buddy it seems every thing with a engine Rayce touches sets world records or raises the bar very high. I guess we can imagine, a guy like that is designing these kits in your face buddy.

Nitro Thunder Posse

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have met Kam and do not consider him a god either. Like I said they are great guys , provide great service and have a nice turbo kit but a God..............man some people are sheep:rofl3:

The K & T guys are not Gods????? WTF??? They told me they are, and I was blindly following their every instruction--- Good thing you chimed in!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did K&T desigh an build this turbo setup or did they have someone else build it an K&T just put there name on it?? I went on there web site and it just has pictures going round &round ?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Here is Video of Moab Drag that I made when I was there:)...Its the K&T vs The 1st RZR-X:scared2:...Cant wait for next years Drag against these competitors:):ride:...I think by than the Apex RZR-X will be more dialed in....and there will be a few more of them around...To give K&T a run for there money:):popcorn:

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Hey Hundy, A little less posting and a little more wrenching. You've had 24 hours how, is that thing running yet? Tic Toc man we want a report.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts