Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make an amp mount for the rzr? I thought I saw one for the front hood box, but can't seem to find it now. Or a mount for any other location? I picked up a wakeboard system (speakers, amp, loud speaker),
If I can't find one one for sale reasonably priced, I will try bending some aluminum up to make one for better cooling.

·
SSV Sales
2,085 Posts
Does anyone make an amp mount for the rzr? I thought I saw one for the front hood box, but can't seem to find it now. Or a mount for any other location? I picked up a wakeboard system (speakers, amp, loud speaker),
If I can't find one one for sale reasonably priced, I will try bending some aluminum up to make one for better cooling.
We offer a complete RZR amplifier mounting kit with all the wiring,hardware and a RZR amp mounting board. This kit retails for $59.99 -10% forum discount = $53.95 plus shipping.

*****Amp. mounting board show as an attachment*****

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We offer a complete RZR amplifier mounting kit with all the wiring,hardware and a RZR amp mounting board. This kit retails for $59.99 -10% forum discount = $53.95 plus shipping.

Where does the amp mount? I can't tell where that is on the rzr from the picture.

·
Mr. Impulse
2,065 Posts

Where does the amp mount? I can't tell where that is on the rzr from the picture.
Dont mean to jump in for Greg, but I am sure it mounts up under the dash on top of the steering column, up out of the weather. Lots of people swear that a great kit. Good buy, once you price out everything he gives ya.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
I have a complete system from Greg. Wow, they are without a doubt, one of the best vendors on our site. I mounted my 625 Watt amp up under the hood of my '09 Std RZR. I drilled a few small holes for ventilation and drainage in case we get in the creeks.Then I covered the holes with screen wire to keep the mud wasps at bay. I have never had an issue with heat, and it will blow you away driving a pair of his 6x9's. Let me see if I can upload some pics here in just a few minutes.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think duner tunes has a metal amp mounting plate for under dash or one for over head mounting Got of the site and look polaris xp then under amplifiers

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
Mine is suspended over the deep well in the front box. Front Amp tabs fit some existing holes, and the rear (cockpit side) I just flattened out the L brackets and mounted to them. Guys, our stereo set up is the best you can ask for at $500! We are the requested music provider on the trail. Iphone/Ipod driven with a volume control. I can loosen your fillings with this set up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts